For Today's Woman
- When Your Credit Limit Is Cut
- What to Do If You Think You Are a Victim of Identity Theft
- Eleven Steps Single Moms Need to Take
Young Adults Starting Out
- Getting a Credit Card for the First Time
- Using a Debit Card
- Debt Consolidation and Debt Management Plans
Coping With Unwanted Change
Los Cambios Inesperados
- Asuntos de trabajo y colegio
- Pérdida de bienes y daños materiales de carácter repentino
- El ayudar que su ser querido permanezca en casa
Welcome to Tomorrow's Money
By visiting this site, you have taken the first step to gaining control of your financial future. The suite of sites under southdakota.tomorrowsmoney.org and southdakota.ahorrando.org offer easy-to-understand basic personal finance information, tools and resources to help understand how to best save, manage and invest your money. You can get started even if you don't have much time or money!
Following this page are some resources that may be helpful to you as a South Dakotan. Please come back often to see what is new on the site. And use the South Dakota feedback section to tell us what other information you would find helpful. Click on one of the links to the right to begin, or click here to learn more about how to address personal finance challenges and opportunities facing others just like you. Good luck as you begin saving and investing for your financial future!
Richard L. Sattgast
South Dakota State Treasurer
The National Association of State Treasurers Foundation is an organization devoted to improving the understanding of public finance. The Foundation supports a wide range of initiatives from conducting professional development for state treasurers and their staffs to educating citizens about sound personal financial management.